Does this look like one of your meetings?
Give this a try during your next daily, weekly or monthly meeting - ask a question about TV shows.
Here is what I have found over the past 10 years of asking questions during meetings - any question that involves TV or movies will get more responses than almost any other category. Give these 5 questions a try and see if your response ratio increases.
- If you had to be on a reality TV show, which one would you choose and why?
- What's your favorite line from any movie?
- What is your favorite animated TV show or movie?
- What is your new favorite TV show that you just started watching in the past year?
- What is your favorite movie from the 1980's?
Don't like the questions above? Good news is there are over 1000 questions available in my new book called GroupGlue. In the month of November, I have dropped the ebook price from $7.99 down to $0.99 on Amazon.com. That comes out to 10 questions for a penny! Hurry now before all of the ebooks sell out (ok...they will not sell out...but you should get the book now!)