So have you started asking your team questions? Did you take the 5 day challenge?
If so, then here are 5 questions you can use during your next team meetings. If you only meet once per week, you now have 5 weeks of questions! Another option would be to write these questions on a dry/erase board near your team area or in a break area.
- What was the hourly rate of your first job?
- What companies tend to always grab your attention?
- Which brands inspire you?
- Name two words you always seem to spell incorrectly.
- Who on our team/group/tribe would be the best at handling the heat of a press conference?
Don't like the questions above? Good news is there are over 1000 questions available in my new book called GroupGlue. In the month of November, I have dropped the ebook price from $7.99 down to $0.99 on Amazon.com. That comes out to 10 questions for a penny! Hurry now before all of the ebooks sell out (ok...they will not sell out...but you should get the book now!)