If so, then here are 5 questions you can use during your next team meetings. If you only meet once per week, you now have 5 weeks of questions! Another option would be to write these questions on a dry/erase board near your team area or in a break area.
- What was the hourly rate of your first job?
- What companies tend to always grab your attention?
- Which brands inspire you?
- Name two words you always seem to spell incorrectly.
- Who on our team/group/tribe would be the best at handling the heat of a press conference?